09 June, 2014

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Tadanobu Nomura

Main Story

Episode 1
I’m free.
Thank you!

Episode 2
No, thank you.
There you go again.

Episode 3
Are you giving me an order?
Did you ever make mistakes like that?

Episode 4
Look all you want.
Nothing.

Episode 5
He’s not like that!
Yes.

Episode 6
Leave him alone
Ok.

Episode 7
Stare coldly
Sure, I do.

Episode 8
You’ve gotta do better than that.
I didn’t expect you to order that.

Episode 9
There’s no way!
Am I getting in your way?

Episode 10
Say something
That’s all I wanted to say.

Episode 11
Apologize
Saying nothing isn’t lying.

Episode 12
Are you ok?
I’m not joining.

Episode 13
Hug him back
Say nothing

Episode 14
This is a part of Nomura’s plan.
You’re amazing!

Happy End

Sequel

Episode 1 
It’s been too long…

Episode 2
I forgive you.
 
Episode 3
Say: “Don’t feel bad.”
Yeah.
 
Episode 4
Leave it to Nomura.
Nice work back there.

Happy End

Armed & Engaged

Episode 1
Yes.
Indirectly admit to it

Episode 2
Call him

Episode 3
Don’t push yourself.

Episode 4
I wasn’t lonely...

Episode 5
Look at him
I’m so lucky to go home!

Episode 6
Talk back
Bad dream…

Episode 7
I’ll go.

Episode 8
Are you really going?

Episode 9
I believed in you.

Happy End

NYC Case Files

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Am I acting strange?

Episode 2
OKAY

Episode 3
I won’t go home.

Episode 4
I missed you more.

Episode 5
Cry

Episode 6
Scary

Episode 7
Morning

Episode 8
I don’t think so.

Episode 9
Tadanobu

Episode 10
You did make me cry.

Episode 11
I’m coming too.

Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. I am SO disappointed with Nomura's NYC Sequel. It didn't hold a candle compared to his other storylines. For something that took a long time to be released, I wish that they had put more thought into it...

    ReplyDelete