25 June, 2014

Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate (+) Kuso Main Story CG's


Prologue

The Encounter of Sinners #1
The Encounter of Sinners #2

Chapter 1

You're Awake?
Your Safety Is My Top Priority #1
Your Safety Is My Top Priority #2
Your Safety Is My Top Priority #3
Husband and Wife
As Head of Kifu
The Man in the Moonlight

Chapter 2

 Spirit Flames
The Invisible Wind Blades
I'll Be the Sword to Protect You
I'd Be Needed Here

Chapter 6

 Under the Moonlight #1
 Under the Moonlight #2
 Under the Moonlight #3
 Under the Moonlight #4

Chapter 7

 A master and an apprentice #1
 A master and an apprentice #2
 A master and an apprentice #3
A master and an apprentice #4

Chapter 9

 In Kuso's Embrace
Hold On Tight!

Chapter 11

 Walking in the Night Sky

Chapter 12

The Rest of My Time

Chapter 13

 A Peaceful Time
 The Fire #1
 The Fire #2
 The Fire #3
The Fire #4
 The Fire #5
The Fire #6

Chapter 14

 You're So Beautiful, My Wife
You're Not My Brother Anymore

Chapter 16

 The Private Ceremony
 His Ultimate Sacrifice
Brothers

Chapter 17

 A Vow of Love #1
A Vow of Love #2

No comments:

Post a Comment