03 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Serendipity Next Door - Shinobu Narita

Main Story

Episode 1
  Actually…
Are you guys dating?

Episode 2
I’m fine.
He was just helping me.

Episode 3
Get it.
Yes.

Episode 4
  I’ll be your girlfriend.
What am I to you?

Episode 5
No…
  How?

Episode 6
I don’t know...
Be stunned that your clothes are see-through

Episode 7
What is the meaning of this?
It’s not impossible, but…

Episode 8
That’s right!
Is that how it looks?

Episode 9
Lean against his shoulder
It’s just nice.

Episode 10
Sure.
Did something happen?

Episode 11
Don’t look at the letter
Call out to him

Episode 12
I don’t know...
It won’t take long.

Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
Hold Shinobu’s hand
Gently decline 

 
Episode 2
It doesn’t matter as long as we’re together.
I have something to do.

 
Episode 3

Obediently close your eyes 

 
Episode 4
Can you?
I want to ask you something.

 
Episode 5
I’m sorry.
Yes.

 
Episode 6
Look more
Do you really mean that? 

 
Episode 7
It’s complicated.
Just stay here.


Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment