April 14, 2014

[Walkthrough] Seduced in the Sleepless City - Ryoichi Hirose

Main Story

Thank you.
What do you mean, that?
I'm okay with sweet.
There's a benefit.
Isn't that sexual harassment?
Why me?
I'm jealous.
Not as a romantic partner.
I don't know.
...
That's too much!
That's not it!
Is this your sister?
It's nothing.
It was fun.
I don't know.
He's not a swindler.
I'm fine with you, Ryoichi.
Depends on the partner.
I'll decline that.
It was fun.
It's a secret.
Jealous?
I don't know about this...
Did something happen?
I'm your fan.
It's none of your concern.
Are you serious?
But...

Sequel

Seduce him with my touch.
I won’t laugh.
I wouldn’t mind being deceived by you.
I though it sounded really interesting.
I want you to stop.
You’re so gentle I melt.
It’s not your fault.
A large helping of a pork rice bowl.
Get other people’s help.
Don’t put up a front.
That’s not like you.
Cheer him up.
I’m jealous of Rikako’s brother.
I will.
I do.
Take action anew.
Yes, I saw it.
Congratulation.

Proposal Sequel

More...
How nice.
I'm not forcing myself.
Nothing!
Kiss him.
That's fine too.
I won't answer that.
I'll tell you at home.
I'll stay.
I couldn't cheat.
Massage his shoulders.
Thank you.
Tickle his sides.
No thank you!
I wanted to see him too.
Talking about your manuscript.
How can you say that!
Then, can I keep it?
I'm not taking this lightly.
What do you mean...!?
It will be fine.
I don't think it's stupid.
I will.
Who's going to tease me?

No comments:

Post a Comment