April 14, 2014

[Walkthrough] Seduced in the Sleepless City - Yuzuki Kitaoji

Main Story

Serve some salad to Yuzuki.
May I ride there?
My specialty is eating.
Please bring me with you.
I'm a reporter covering Yuzuki.
I couldn't do that.
Is that right?
Stay quiet and watch Yuzuki.
You misunderstand.
Avert your eyes.
Let him insist.
Definitely dog!
Why.
Why are you so upset?
Think about Yuzuki.
Go silent.
Hide.
Stay like that.
Accept.
A present for someone?
Handle it yourself.
Don't deny it.
Is Yuzuki still worked up over that person?
Speak up to Yuzuki.
It depends on the person.
Answer the phone.
I can't event eat chocolate right now.
My work...
Peek out the window.
Return it to Satsuki yourself.

Sequel

I'm just shy.
Can't you stay a little longer?
Can we?
Yeah, that's true.
Of course not.
I can't say anything.
Yes I am.
That wasn't my intention.
I want to feel the afterglow of the party.
It was fun.
It's not anything you can use as content.
Why me?
I had to work late.
Alright.
Nothing happened with him.
No, I don't.
Just walk up to him.

Proposal Sequel

You seem happy.
Room service in an apartment?
When was that decided?
That’s got nothing to do with it.
See you later.
are those papers?
Go with you.
How hard I work.
Congratulations!
When will that be?
Am I in your way?
What for!?
You’re the best looking one here.
Go kiss him myself.
I don’t mind at all.
I don’t know what to say.
Are you alright?
You were up?
Your singing has changed.
Is your motivation back?
I’m sorry I didn’t say anything.
We were just talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment