20 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Love Letter from Thief X - Takuto Hirukawa

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
You’ll just say I’m stupid.
Wow, are you worried about me?

Episode 2
Let him pay
Can’t you stop?

Episode 3
Ask someone else
Do you know who the artist is?

Episode 4
I always look like this.
Thank you.

Episode 5
Let Takuto decide
Change the subject

Episode 6
You think too much.
Ask his name

Episode 7
For me…
I want to see him.

Episode 8
Let decide with rock, paper, scissors.
Not really.
Don’t say anything

Episode 9
Nothing.
Stroke his hair

Episode 10
No.
Of course not!

Episode 11
Then kiss me again.
Do you have a plan?

Episode 12
Say nothing
Hug him back

Episode 13 
There’s nothing between us.
That’s not like you!

Episode 14
That’s not a biometric lock.
Don’t come near me!

Episode 15
I’ll wait here.
Hug Takuto

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Girlfriend
Yes.

Episode 2
Leave him be
Indulge him

Episode 3
We’re dating.
Be disappointed

Episode 4
Nervous?
Let him kiss me

Episode 5
Hiro
Reliable
A secret.

Episode 6
Takuto has to get in first
Bedroom

Episode 7
I’m fine.

Episode 8
!It’s show time
Electric shock

Episode 9
Figurine
I was so scared!

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Proposal

Episode 1
Okay.
Ask him

Episode 2
I’ve given up.
Say: “It’s nothing.”

Episode 3
Stop Riki
Yes.

Episode 4
I want more.
I can’t think of any.

Episode 5
There’s something.
I’ll manage.

Episode 6
Give him CPR
Wanna come?

Episode 7
Takuto’s hand
They’ll come back!
 
Episode 8
Superheroes

Happy Ending

Season 2: An Engaging Mission

Episode 1
Call Takuto
Say you love him

Episode 2
Throw a lamp
Chat with him

Episode 3
Takuto

Episode 4
Tell him
You’re a genius!

Episode 5
Kiss him yourself
Don’t say anything

Episode 6
Go to LRN
I can’t think of you romantically.

Episode 7
Thanks.
Don’t die!

Episode 8
Pork noodles

Episode 9
I’ll be so sad!
No.

Episode 10
I don’t know!
Scream

Happy Ending

Season 2: Licensed to Wed

Episode 1
I’m sorry.
Let’s treat your injury.

Episode 2
Don’t give up.
What are you doing?!

Episode 3
Go together
Go after him

Episode 4
I’m going too!
Okay.

Episode 5
I want to be with you.

Episode 6
Take a walk
Broach the real subject
Nope.

Episode 7
Tears something…
Check with Takuto

Episode 8
Don’t listen!
No!

Episode 9
Get away
Tell Takuto to make a run for it

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Wedding

Episode 1
Kiss him
 Let’s bathe together.

Episode 2
  Yes, please!
Get her out of here!

Episode 3
 I don’t mind.
Keep trying

Episode 4
Discuss it with Takuto

Episode 5
We’ll be parents.
Let’s see what happens.

Episode 6
That’s not it.
Okay.

Episode 7
Search for her

Episode 8
 Search together
Tell Takuto

Episode 9
I won’t tell.
I knew you’d come.

Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. Season 1 Main Story works in 365 app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Main story, sequel, the proposal, and an engaging mission all work on Love 365

    ReplyDelete