07 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Ginnosuke Oguri

Main Story

Episode 1
I know you're right.
I got the feeling you're making fun of me.

Episode 2
I know but...
I was trying to be helpful.

Episode 3
That doesn't make me happy.
I tried to tell you.

Episode 4
That's not why I...
I wasn't waiting for someone to talk to me.

Episode 5
I guess you only realize at time like this.
It shows that I'm healthy.

Episode 6
Yeah, maybe.
I'm sure they'll like them.

Episode 7
With Ebihara's brother?
Um...

Episode 8
Don't be so selfish.
Of course not.

Episode 9
You can cook Koichi?
I don't know.

Episode 10
I'm not jealous, but...
Really?

Episode 11
You should have said so.
We're fine now.

Episode 12
Sorry, I'm working.
You're right.

Episode 13
Tell Ai to stop him.
Really?

Episode 14
Really, I'd like you to come with me.
I was serious.

Episode 15
Sit down next to him.
Ask about the charm.

Episode 16
What about some other time?
What do I have to resent you for?

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
I was out with people.
It would be my honor.

Episode 2
Maybe another time.
I will treasure this for life.

Episode 3
I’m sorry.
All right.

Episode 4
I was wandering the rooms.
Whatever I can do.

Episode 5
Change the subject.
Look into his eyes.

Episode 6
Stand up and talk.
No, I’m sorry.

Episode 7
Thank you.
Bow with him.

Episode 8
I don’t care.
I’ll make sure to come back.

Episode 9
I don’t hold it against him.
I’m sorry.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment