02 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Class Trip Crush - Taketo Kanzaki

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Don’t respond
Can you tell me more about it?

Episode 2
Not interested.
Let him treat

Episode 3
Support Taketo’s lie
Scold Taketo

Episode 4
Join him
You’re so carefree!

Episode 5
Nothing’s wrong.
Apologize to the dancer

Episode 6
Cheer both on
 Good game!

Episode 7
Tell me about it.

Episode 8
Agree
I’m a girl!

Episode 9
It’s all the same for me.
I’m interested in Taketo...

Episode 10
Do nothing

Episode 11
Show me the fish!
Nothing!

Episode 12
I appreciate it.
Quit teasing!

Episode 13
Not on your life.
Just lay there

Episode 14
Go over to Taketo
  Don’t get the wrong idea!

Episode 15
It’s our last free period, huh?

Super Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
I enjoy it
What are you, a matchmaker?

Episode 2
When you had another girlfriend?
Anywhere, if I’m with you.

Episode 3
Send him an e-card
Give him a secret signal

Episode 4
I almost wanted to cry...
Victory for you.

Episode 5
Praise Taketo
Who need promises?

Episode 6
Thank him right there
Sorry...

Episode 7
Say: "I called him."
Apologize

Episode 8
Did Homare say yes?
Just hold his hand
 
Episode 9

Just watch him
Compliment his shot

Super Happy Ending

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Episode 1
Apologize
I’ll go.

Episode 2
Hug him quietly
 
Episode 3
I’m Taketo’s girlfriend.
Are you mad?
  Episode 4
Call him
How are you?

Episode 5
I love you.

Episode 6
Champagne?
Up to you.

Episode 7
Make your dream happen.
I’m worried about you…

Episode 8
Name it!

Episode 9
Take his hand quietly
Oh, you…
 
Episode 10
You’re favorite.
Pat him on the head.

Super Happy Ending

Season 2: Our First...

(*Note: Special Thanks to Ravyn for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
We should.
What do you mean?

Episode 2
I do want it.

Episode 3
Anything, right?
It’ll never happen.
I’ll look for it.

Episode 4
I’m sorry.

Super Happy Ending


Season 3: The Wedding

Episode 1
I wanted some, too.
This is wonderful!

Episode 2
What’s the problem?
Sure.

Episode 3
I was really happy.
I do!

Episode 4
But isn’t it fun?
I know you, Taketo.

Episode 5
You’re right.
I’m sorry.

Episode 6
Don’t work too hard.
What else is there… ?

Episode 7
Don’t worry about it.
Please!

Episode 8
Why do you think?
Of course I did.

Episode 9
I guess that’s two of us.
I know Taketo can do it.

Super Happy Ending

Season 3: The Honeymoon

---------------------------------
Sweet Ending
 (*Note: Special Thanks to Risa Iseri for posting this walkthough!)

Episode 1
Yeah you're right.
Okay.
Episode 2
Yes!
Why?
Episode 3
Yeah!
Girls are allowed
Episode 4
You're not lame
I can live with that
Sit to his right

------------------------------------
Romantic Ending
 (*Note: Special Thanks to Risa Iseri for posting this walkthough!) 

Episode 1
We could've picked a hotel room
I'm still good!
  
Episode 2
3 hours?!
You?!
  
Episode 3
Wow
I guess I can't?
  
Episode 4
You remembered
Maybe I was?
Sit to his left

Season 3: Our Family

Episode 1
That sounds great.
Surprised?

Episode 2
How about a send-off party?
Wow.

Episode 3
I feel kinda sick.
I love it!

Episode 4
A goodbye kiss?
Yeah…

Episode 5
I’ll manage.
But I hid it from you…

Episode 6
Well, um…
Okay, sure.

Episode 7
I can’t wait!
Thank you.

Episode 8
Thank you.
Are you happy?

Episode 9
Sorry.
I was glad.

Super Happy Ending

Sub Story: Graduation Trip Crush

Episode 1
So am I.
It’s fun just being with you

Episode 2
Another vacation for just us...

Episode 3
How?
 
Episode 4

Let him hug you

Super Happy Ending

Sub Story: Classroom Crush

Episode 1

[no questions]

Episode 2
Not my type.
That’s okay.

Episode 3
I just happened to look his way.
Don’t make it sound weird!

Episode 4
I’ll fix that now.
Fine.

Episode 5
Shallow…
I was the one that forgot it.

Episode 6
I’m good.
I was, yeah.

Episode 7
It wouldn’t hurt you any.
Stop it, Taketo!

Episode 8
You’re not lame!
Now I’m curious.

Episode 9
It’s nice.
All right.

Episode 10
Because I love Taketo.
I’ll be cheering for you!

Super Happy Ending
 

4 comments:

  1. For season 2 our first I got super Happy ending whit this:
    OUR FIRST:

    Chapter 1
    We should
    What do you mean?

    Chapter 2
    I do want it

    Chapter 3
    Anything, right?
    It’ll never happen
    I’ll look for it

    Chapter 4
    I’m sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the only one you don't have for our dear Taketo

    Class Trip Crush
    Taketo Kanzaki Honeymoon

    Episode 1
    Yeah you're right.
    Okay.
    Episode 2
    Yes!
    Why?
    Episode 3
    Yeah!
    Girls are allowed
    Episode 4
    You're not lame
    I can live with that
    Sit to his right

    Sweet ending
    ------------

    Episode 1
    We could've picked a hotel room
    I'm still good!
    Episode 2
    3 hours?!
    You?!
    Episode 3
    Wow
    I guess I can't?
    Episode 4
    You remembered
    Maybe I was?
    Sit to his left
    ---------------
    Romantic Ending

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks, Risa! Now we have all walkthroughs for your dear Taketo
      \(^o^)/

      Delete