25 March 2014

[Walkthrough] 10 Days with my Devil - Kakeru Kamui

Main Story


I'd be happy to.
He's joking.
Maybe you'll understand humans better.
You liked my breakfast, so...
Keep laughing
Thank you very much.
What would you have preferred?
Dodge the question
I'm okay now, but...
I'm not so sure.
That's cheap!
I was, actually.
I couldn't sleep...
Say nothing
Alone?
Aren't you cute?
Don't be mean.
But...
It's cute.
I'm sorry.
Why do you ask?
I'm not sure when...
I know.
Fight back
Explain everything
I had to see you.
I don't want to let go.
I'm glad you're safe.
Of course.
 

Dating a Demon 


There's no reason.
Weren't you the one crying?
Grab his arm
Actually, I don't want you to go.
It's a little embarrassing.
I did notice.
Why did you do that?
I saw it.

Sequel


It's a coincidence.
How well do you know her?
I'm not sure yet.
Is it okay for me to be here?
I'd feel uneasy being alone.
Nothing in particular.
I'm exhausted.
You mean, Remy and Meguru?
I'm not sure.
Kakeru's room.
I slept in peace.
I think it's something else.
I'm not going anywhere.
I'm happy.
Ask Kakeru.
…from inside the castle?
Struggle.
You're mistaken.

Wedding Sequel


Episode 1
I’m a little under the weather.
I’m sorry for not telling you sooner.

Episode 2
That’s a funny joke.
Was anyone hurt?

Episode 3
That’s silly.
I’m fine, but…

Episode 4
It’s something you decided…
I thought I’d be all right with you.

Episode 5
But it was frustrating.
Does it taste good?
Episode 6
They’re both true.
Are you feeling relaxed?

Episode 7
Are you going to be all right?
I’ll help, too!

Episode 8
Did you come because of the incident?
I’m Kakeru’s fiance.

Episode 9
I’m looking for him too.
It wasn’t any trouble at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment